Saturday, July 14, 2007

ladies and gentlemen, blogging...at the beach.
so how is it, you ask?

i am church-sick. i am truly feeling the distance between me and my church community right now. i wonder if they realize how much they mean to me; how much i enjoy coming together with each and every one of them to worship our Lord, sharing the daily occurences of our lives together, and (miraculously) even praising God through eating and drinking with them. I have never felt this kind of connection (and, consequently this week, chasm) before in my life. I feel this is a glimpse of how the Lord intended community to be.

other than that, the beach is okay. lots and lots of family time equals a lot of different emotions for all of us, and i think we are all experiencing the gambit of them.

but now, the putt-putt course calls my name; i think i will go beat my mom again :)

No comments: