Thursday, June 7, 2007

if you really knew me.

so, on a website that i have not visited in a while, i found a new section, called "if you really knew me." i felt somewhat inspired, so here is my own version.

If You Really Knew Me, You'd Know That...
  • i will avoid talking on the phone if there is any other way to communicate
  • i am very afraid of growing up and dealing with all the things a grown-up must think about, even though i try to act as mature as possible
  • i want to make a difference in the world
  • i desire to be a mother more than anything else in this world
  • i do not want you to give up on me, even if i say i do
  • not knowing about next year really does bother me
  • i want to know and be known desperately
  • my job drives me crazy
  • swing dancing is my passion, but sometimes i feel like i am too passionate about it
  • all i need is a smile, a hug, a pleasant remark, and it can change my whole day
  • other people intrigue me, and i wish i could make a job out of loving people, sharing their lives during the good and the bad times; i think this is a small part in my desire to go into counseling, apart from my past
  • i am not out of the woods yet, and i do not know if i will ever be, this side of heaven, but while there are hard moments i can see the Lord redeeming and sustaining me

No comments: